namaste Nepal

Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along.

Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Trekking in Nepal

Namaste and greeting from Himalayas country Nepal , I am really happy click this link .
This link http://bigskytreks.blogspot.com is a personal blog from Bhakti Trekking guide in Nepal , Who work in Nepal Tourisam sector since 1997 to till Now which is main Purpose is give a good Information about Nepal Trekking and some other interesting activities in Nepal. If you are interesting for Nepal and looking for reliable and Professional Trekking Guide in Nepal you can easily contact me in Google , Yahoo and Bing and other search engine use this Keywords " Trekking in Nepal Bhakti " or " Trekking guide in Nepal Bhakti " . from where you can see many links and Many pictures about me and my lovely job Trekking Guide in Nepal 
Trekking Guide in Nepal 
OR 
You can directly mail me or call me  
Bhakti Ram Devkota 
Email : bhakti8848@gmail.com
Phone : 009779846139572
Facebook : www.facebook.com 
Facebook Page : www.facebook.page.com
Facebook Group : www.facebook.group.com

I started my trekking carrier from 1997 to till now, in a first several year I did trekking Porter in Nepal Himalayas from different trekking agencies, after that  I start porter guide for several year and and Now I am doing trekking guide in Nepal Himalayas.  I faces many (good and bad) experience in my trekking life so now I can manage the trekking difficulties. I got great opportunity to do  trekking with different countries people with different hobbies so I think I need to share some idea and Program in online so this blog is created

Hope that you like my effort  and contact me for your Nepal trips

Trekking in Nepal some tips 


Trekking Region in Nepal 
  • Everest  Region
Trekking Guide in Nepal
Everest region Trekking 


  • Trekking route in Everest region

  • Annapurna Region 

  • Trekking route in Annapurna Region

Trekking in Nepal
Annapurna region Trekking 
    Trekking Guide in Nepal
    Langtang region Trekking 
  • Langtang region
  • Other activities in Nepal
  • Jungle safari in Nepal 

Chitwan jungle safari : Know about Chitwan
Bardia Jungle Safari : Know about Bardia
1 Day Rafting in Trishuli  *** Kaligandaki River Rafting *** Marshyangdi River Rafting 
Jungle safari in Nepal
Trekking guide in Nepal

________________________________________________________ 
Useful Link about Nepal 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choose a Best Guide in Nepal 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note : Here many other things are missing  if you know other plan or you need to customized your trips Please mail me I am Happy to support you and I am keep Updating this link follow me www.bigskytreks.blogspot.com or  mail me : bhakti8848@gmail.com 




Best trekking guide in Nepal


No comments: