|Gokyo Lake / Gokyo ri trekking|
with occurrence to travel roughly rural civilization, monasteries and to instance the unbelievable kindness of the Sherpa society. Escapade starts with a scenic flight to Lukla. The well-liked Nepal Everest Gokyo trek is the goal which presents fascinating difference to the high Himalaya around Everest region. Gokyo Ri Trek guides to Phakding and aheads to the Sherpa capital at Namche Bazaar. You get closer to Mt. Everest. The Gokyo Lake trekking in Everest region is the most visited trek.
- Fact About the Gokyo ri trekking in Nepal
- Outline itinerary for Gokyo ri Trekking
- Day by day Detail Itinerary about Gokyo-ri Trekking route
- Day 01 : Arrive in kathmandu (1400 M)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Tour, Trek Preparation (1400 M)
- Day0 3: Fly to Lukla (2860 m) 30 min & Trek to Phakding (2610 m)
- Trekking distance 8 kms – Approximately 3 Hours walk
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
- Trekking distance 10.5km approximately 6 Hours walks.
- Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Namche to Phortse Thanga (3680m.)
- Trekking distance 10 km approximately 5 Hours walks.
- Day 07: Phortse Thanga to Machhermo (4470m.)
- Trekking distance 13 km approximately 6 Hours walks.
- Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo (4800m.)
- Trekking distance 7 km approximately 5 Hours walks
|Mountain view from Gokyo ri Top|
- Day 09: Rest day at Gokyo
rewards to ones that attempt this trip. There are stunning views of the Gokyo valley, the massive Ngozumpa Glacier and an incredible panoramic view of the whole Khumbu Himalayas, such giants as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu (8481m), Cho-Oyu (8201m) and Gychung Kang (7922m). This day we have for acclimatization, back to the camp in the afternoon and have some tea and biscuits. Hiking up the valley to see the fourth and fifth lakes is great as well.
- Day 10 : Gokyo lake to Dole ( 4040 m )
- Trekking distance 8 Kms / Approximately 7 Hours
- Day 11: Dole to Namche Bazaar
- Trekking distance 13 Kms / Approximately 6 Hours
- Day 12 : Namche Bazzar to Lukla
- Trekking distance 15 Kms / Approximately 8 Hours
- Day 13: Fly back Lukla to Kathmandu (1310m) 35 min flight
- Day 14: Leisure day in Kathmandu
- Day 15: Departure
Some Picture of Gokyo ri / Gokyo Lake Trekking route
|Everest view from Top of the Gokyo lake|
|Trekking in Gokyo ri / Gokyo lake|
|Gokyo Lake , Gokyo Ri and Gokyo village|
|Cho oyu, Gokyo Ri Gokyo village and Gokyo Lake|