|How to Use Trekking Poles during the trekking|
- Protect knees, especially when walking down steep hills
- Improve your power and endurance when walking uphill
- Aid balance on uneven trails
- Improve posture, making walkers more upright as they walk and in turn this can help breathing
- Increase speed, especially going downhill
- Provide extra stability
- Reduce fatigue and improve endurance
- Burn more calories by providing an upper body work out as well as a legs workout
- Strengthen muscles that support the spine.
- Build muscles in arms, shoulders and neck.
- A useful extra (or substitute) pole for a tent or tarp shelter.
- To test the depth of streams or snow.
- Photo “monopod” (like a tripod). Some poles a camera attachment.
- Crossing the water and river
|Trekking in Nepal|
Some Picture How to use Trekking Poles